A new year is underway; a time to get everything in order. It is a grand gesture to initiate goals destined at transforming one, into a successful being. But, but, are you willing to take up the challenge? If not, let us cut the crap and admit: nothing has changed. The sun still rises and sets in cycles, so will your lifestyle. Backlashing through, new years are demented delusions of self-proclaimed world dominators, forcing others into believing, that a new beginning is doomed to be on a rise. Fortunately, we know it: the great Mayans screwed up, so are the world dominators. Cutting to the chase, let I grind and grill forth the most common new year’s resolutions, pronounced as delusional false hopes. Can we turn them into a reality?
Other than flipping to a new calendar; plus going digital, making most events to be automatically updated, I shall start with an obvious:
- Exercise more: Better get your butt up and stop being a lazy couch potato residing in a cool and calm neighborhood. Creativity is on a virtue of being forgotten. Rather than claiming to exercise more, be specific and precise: jot down exercises to be done over a specific time.
- Eat healthily: Slides along with exercising more. Thanks be to dieting and cheat days. Individuals starve themselves and later pig out. We need to balance it up.
- Get out more: Can you please place down the screened thingy? Now stay away from it, without sneak-peeping at it for the next few hours. Let us make it easy: two hours. Any takers?
- Reconnect with friends: Not forgetting the missed calls you intentionally missed claiming to be busy, you are busted. It is alright, accept being selfish and a cool stranger ready for a brand-new start.
- Family time: Sweetie, you spent the festive season roaming back and forth like angels visiting hell. How in the bloody heavens will you adjust untamed movements, to fulfill this resolution?
- Time to myself: Appreciating one’s existence is vital in knowing how to contribute to development. Self-reflection through evaluations and meditating, are a prerequisite.
- Appreciate more: Sounds picture perfect. Why not kick start the new year weekend with a planned kick-arse party? And I deserve to receive the first invitation.
- Positive: I have already started on this by swearing less, and keeping calm. Am choosing to see good in differing life aspects, even when all doesn’t go according to plan.
- Worry less: I have heard about it, thought about it, and struggled to grind it deeply in I. Let us say it never went according to plan, but am ready to grant it another chance. Bring it on.
- Accept challenges: Speechless; Is what tingles delicate moist lips. I leave that new year’s resolution to you.
Let’s raise, whatever one is sipping, to a new year, destined for greatness, and of course, jam packed with exciting events and aspects of living.
Happy New Year. Stay Awesome and Keep Cool